Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 December 2012

INTRODUCTION OF TOPIC

I spent 35 yrs on building thermal power stations with sub critical and super critical technology in India. I felt we need a common documentation to build a power station with above technology.In India the power stations are built by construction worker ,supervisors and engineers.Most of them moves place to place to erect the plants. In power field India has opened their market to global players therefore new technology,methods etc are setting in.If we move twenty years back only a PSU is having monopoly in the power market and the construction workers , supervisors and engineers were familiar with product and line of action to build the plant. But now a days situation has been changed . You may be working with Indian technology now but next day you may be engaged to build a Chinese plant or an American plant. This change requires the change of mindset regarding QUALITY, HEALTH SAFETY , CONSTRUCTION METHOD LOGY, CRITERIA ,LIMIT ETC.
This blog I have started to focus on supervisors , technicians ,  young engineers who are directly supervising  the job and those who are recently come out from colleges without having an Idea of how a power plant look like.

I will go through the topic serially so that same will be understood by the mass . I will touch upon
only if needed otherwise I will narrate the topic with ground realities with the help project management.I need all your support on my endeavour . I expect constructive comments from all of you. thanks..  SERIAL -1. DTD 18.12.12.

2 comments:

  1. Hello sir. I would request you to share your e mail id so that I could ask doubts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sealand Support Douala, Cameroon based Crane Load Test Services in Cameroon for davits and boats rescue performer to assure safe operations of ships loading and handling in the gulf of guinea.

    ReplyDelete