Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 April 2014

ERECTION OF TURBINE GENERATOR PKG PART-V, PEDESTAL, BASE PLATE ERECTION, INSTRUMENTS - ABC OF THERMAL POWER PLANT.


Part –V

PLACEMENT OF LP BASE PLATE,

Clean all the four base plates.

Mark/punch centre line on the base plate as per drawing.

Ensure proper cleaning of base plate on bottom side.

Put identification marks on each base plate to avoid any mistake in positioning of the same.

Do colour matching of all the eight nos. carrier plate on both the faces.

Match LP base plate with the individual carrier plate.

Place all the four base plates in position along with their levelling screws and foundation bolts.

Provisionally align and level all the four base plates.

Assemble protection sheet in the foundation bolt holes.

ALIGNMENT OF PEDESTALS AND LP BASE PLATES


Provisionally align and level all the four pedestals including LP base plates with reference to the earlier marked longitudinal and transverse axis. The elevation reference is to be taken from the already positioned plate for this purpose.
Align and level LP rear pedestal and set the elevation as per machine centre line.

Use piano wire arrangement with micro- meter for centering of pedestal bore and use water level jar for setting of elevation or use any other instruments like dumpy level /total station etc. . Use measuring tape to maintain pitching of the bearing from one pedestal to another. Pedestals are to be set in level condition on both longitudinal and transverse direction. Align and level HP front, HP rear and LP front pedestals. Elevation of the pedestals are to be set as per catenary of the machine considering the half bore error of the pedestal if any.
Align and level, LP base plates. Elevation of LP base plate is to be kept higher than the rear pair of LP base plate in line with catenary of rotor.
After alignment of LP rear pedestal weld the locating rings as mentioned in the drawing.
During welding of locating ring, ensure that there is no movement in the pedestal in any of the direction.
Some of the precision tools used during the erection of steam turbine or any rotating machines is given below. These tools are readily available in India. All the tool manufacturer is having their sales office in India .











Continued to PART-VI

 P.S If  you are looking to earn few legitimate extra money from the comfort of your home then please click on the link given below

LINK 1 - PLEASE CLICK HERE 
LINK 2 - PLEASE CLICK HERE


3 comments:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Erection

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (lfdsloans@outlook.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via: lfdsloans@outlook.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete